May 08, 2005
It's possible, isn't even hard to imagine.I've got the kind of face that has attributed adjectives such as 'cool', 'sweet', 'demure', 'arrogant', 'cheeky', 'kind', 'thinking', 'intellectual, 'smart' amongst many others, to my personality.
Kay said I looked so cool even when I play basketball and shoot baskets. She said I make it look so effortless to score. What she meant was I look so indifferent. Oh ya, 'indifferent' - another adjective to add to the above.
Eugene said if he were to recall the first time he knew me in a CFM tutorial, 'mean' would be an entirely possible word to describe me. He can imagine me giving someone the mean and 'what am I doing wasting my time with you!' look. He did a save by saying that now that he knows me so much better, he's sure I don't give that kind of look to people. Well, yes and no. Some people still seek for that kind of 'attention' from me.
The person who possibly is used to me more than anyone, Wenn, said once that I've a kind of look that would take a few lives if looks could kill. Once, we went shopping when I was in an extremely pissed mood and the minute she saw me, even she felt she was tracking on thin ice.
I've an evil twin sister that's within me. But, why am I talking about this here and now is because I want to apologise on behalf of her. For all my curt replies, impatient attitude, and occasional looks that send any of you running for dear life, I apologise. Hehe...
I merely believe in making the most out of whatever my Mama gave me. That includes my bitter-sweet look.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 17:41